“Climate Action in support of the Paris Agreement” is the title of the SISC Fifth Annual Conference that will take place on October 26-27, 2017 at Conference Center of CNR Bologna Research Area, Italy.
The Conference aims to involve scientists, researchers and policymakers, whose activities are focused on different aspects of climate change, its impacts and related policies. The SISC Fifth Annual Conference is an important interdisciplinary platform for the presentation of new advances and research results in the fields of science and management of Climate Change. The conference will bring together leading scientists who are active at the frontiers of this diverse and multidisciplinary fields.
This year we will focus on:
- Adaptation and climate services
- Climate impacts in Europe
- Inter-relations between climate change, biodiversity and ecosystems
- The Cryosphere
- Knowledge gaps in climate science, in support of IPCC reports
- Improving the understanding of key climate processes for reducing uncertainty in climate projections
- Tipping points
- Connecting economic and environmental gains – the circular economy
- Water for our environment, economy and society
- New technologies for zero/negative emissions
More info on Plenary Lectures are now available here.
More info on Parallel Sessions are now available here.
More info on Poster Sessions are now available here.