The Conference Centre of CNR Bologna Research Area
The striking design of the CNR Conference Centre is the work of Enzo Zacchiroli, one of Italy’s most famous architects for public building projects. The complex is an integral part of the Research Area campus, and was specifically designed for scientific discussion, meetings and conferences. It boasts a high degree of functionality within an attractive and sympathetic academic environment.
If you arrive
- by car (from the motorway) take the Bologna Arcoveggio exit, follow the MAP as far as Via Gobetti, then follow OUR INSTRUCTIONS because the navigation systems may lead you astray.
- by car (from the ring road – “Tangenziale”) take exit n.5 (LAME), follow the MAP as far as Via Gobetti, then follow OUR INSTRUCTIONS because the navigation systems may lead you astray.
- by train the CNR is a 5-minute taxi journey from “Bologna Centrale” Railway Station. Trenitalia (National Railways).
- by bus: BOLOGNA CENTRAL STATION – CNR – route 1 and back
- by plane Take the AEROBUS BLQ and change to the 87 bus at the “Ospedale Maggiore” bus stop, or take a taxi: the CNR is a 10-minute taxi ride (ask for “CNR, via Gobetti 101”).
- by taxi