SISC membership means being part of the Italian network of climate sciences, which includes academics, scientists and representatives from the public administration.
Who can become a member?
Any person, of any nationality, who is involved in climate change sciences in their training or profession, can become an SISC member.
Researchers, scientists, experts and students that deal with climate sciences and climate policies are particularly encouraged to become a member.
Students can enjoy a reduced fee compared to the standard membership fee.
SISC membership benefits include:
- The right to vote for the President and the Board of Directors during the General Assembly of members and Elections
- Participation in the SISC Annual Conference at a discounted price
- Access to the private area of the SISC website
- The opportunity to contribute, free of charge, to the Career and Wall sections of the SISC website
- The right to use the SISC mailing list to send messages about events and activities
- The opportunity of participation at COP and other UNFCCC events as SISC delegate
- The SISC News on the SISC activities, events, publications and issues suggested by SISC members
Membership Options and Prices
Standard: 50 €/year
Students*: 20 €/year
Fees are valid until December 31st, 2018.
*At the moment of registration, you will be asked to prove your status as a student with the necessary documents