Becoming a SISC institutional member means supporting the activities of the Association and having access to the first Italian network, which promotes the convergence of disciplines and multidisciplinary research in the field of climate change.
Who can become a member?
Associations, local authorities and other public or private bodies and institutions, with or without legal personality, however denominated, whose operating sectors are connected with SISC’s purposes or are interested in supporting the Association in its activities or initiatives.
Institutional membership benefits include:
- The right to vote in the SISC General Assembly and in the SISC elections
- High visibility on the SISC Website
- Access to the private area of the SISC website
- High visibility during the SISC Annual Conference
- One free SISC individual membership
- Two free registration fee to the SISC Annual Conference
- The opportunity to contribute, free of charge, to the Career and Wall sections of the SISC website
- The right to use the SISC mailing list to send messages about events and activities
- The SISC advocacy for initiatives (events, campaigns) that meet the SISC mission
- The opportunity of participation at COP and other UNFCCC events as SISC delegate
- The SISC News on the SISC activities, events, publications and issues suggested by SISC members
The institutional membership fee is 1.500 €/year, valid until December 31st, 2018.