To all candidates
Authors who intend to submit their work for presentation at the Annual Conference of the Italian Society for Climate Sciences (SISC) are asked to follow the instructions below.
At least one author of the work must register for the Conference to present the paper selected by the Scientific Committee.
We would like to remind you that the deadline to submit your work is
August 29, 2016 (EXTENDED DEADLINE)
Go to the CALL FOR POSTERS (click here)
An abstract must be submitted in its final version according to the following guidelines :
- Length: maximum 300 words
- Working language: English
- Submission format (one of the following, according to the provided templates): docx/doc/odt
- Author presenter: Name, Surname
- Author Affiliations: University of [City]
- Corresponding Author: firstname.lastname@example.org
Templates for Download:
- Download the Word Template [.docx]
- Download the Word Template [.doc]
- Download the Open Office Template [.odt]
IMPORTANT: The submitted file must strictly follow the editorial instructions.
Your work must be presented in the requested format, otherwise it will not be taken into account.
- Place the title of your paper prominently at the top of the poster to allow viewers to easily identify your paper.
- Indicate the authors’ names and address information in order to allow interested viewers to contact you for more information.
- Prepare all diagrams or charts neatly and legibly beforehand, in a size sufficient to be read at a distance of 1.5-2.0 metres. The type is recommended to be 2.5 cm high.
- Use creativity by using different font sizes and styles, perhaps even colour and double-space all text. Use different colours or textures for each line or bars contained in your graph or chart.
- Organize the poster in a way that it is clear, orderly, and self explanatory. The poster must cover the same content as the abstract.
- Label different elements as 1, 2, 3, or A, B, C. This will make it easier for a viewer to follow your display.
- Include the background of your research followed by results and conclusions.
- A successful poster presentation depends on how well you convey the information to an interested audience.
For further info please contact email@example.com