SISC membership means being part of the Italian network of climate sciences, which includes academics, scientists and representatives from the public administration.
Who can become a member?
Any person, of any nationality, who is involved in climate change sciences in their training or profession, can become an SISC member.
Researchers, scientists, experts and students that deal with climate sciences and climate policies are particularly encouraged to become a member.
Students and Under 30 can enjoy a reduced fee.
SISC membership benefits include:
- The right to vote for the President and the Board of Directors during the General Assembly of members and Elections
- Participation in the SISC Annual Conference at a discounted price
- Access to the private area of the SISC website
- The opportunity to contribute, free of charge, to the Wall section of the SISC website
- The opportunity of participation at COP and other UNFCCC events as SISC delegate
- The SISC News on the SISC activities, events, publications and issues suggested by SISC members
Membership Options and Prices
Supporting: 100.00 €
Standard: 50.00 €
Reduced*: 20.00 €
Fees are valid until December 31st, 2022.
Annual memberships are valid for year 2022 until 31 Dec 2022 independently from the subscription date.
*At the moment of registration, you will be asked to upload necessary documents certify your status as a student or under 30 years of age